Are you searching for a black metal loft bed? Loft beds, commonly mistaken as bunk beds, are amazing innovation suitable for small spaces. You can get its full benefits, whether you are just saving some space or does not have space, to begin with. This type of setup is very common, especially in university dormitories, where space for beds, closets, and study tables are scarce.
Setting up a loft bed could also be an ideal situation for your children, as well. This would mean that there could be space for them to sleep, play, and work. In the simplest terms, loft beds are ideal, so you can fully maximize your floor area. This kind of setup also works on military bases too! Essentially, the best black metal loft bed can be used on a daily basis, to ensure that you get the most out of your living areas.
In this post, we will be talking about black metal loft beds. We have done the hard work for you and we have come up with our top three picks for the best ones available on the market right now.
In addition, we will be discussing in details each product’s best features, pros, and cons, to help you make an intelligent buying decision.
Hopefully, you get to at least narrow down your choices by the end of this article. (If you are restricted by your budget, check out our review of affordable loft beds).
Top 3 Picks For The Best Black Metal Loft Bed
1. Dhp Abode Full-Size Loft Bed Metal Frame With Desk And Ladder, Black
The DHP Abode black metal full loft bed with desk and shelves, offering a chic metal finish that is both refreshing and modern. It features a black metal frame, making it a well-constructed loft bed.
It also works well if you want a loft bed that has an unusual type of material, rather than the traditional wood hand-crafted loft beds.
This loft bed by DHP is remarkably handy, space-saving, and versatile. It is also functional while looking elegant, perfect for any room you fit it in. It comes with a metal frame that is long-lasting and sturdy.
It also is a black metal loft bed with desk, ideal for study or work and sleep combination, perfect for children and adults. What’s great about this loft bed is that there is still ample room underneath it for extra seats, dresser, shelves, and other decors.
Another reason to consider buying this black metal loft bed is that it comes with an easy to follow step-by-step guide, making assembly a breeze. In addition, it offers versatility due to the desk, shelves, and cork board that you can fully utilize in a lot of ways.
There are two ladders on the front on and the side, as well as upper guardrails for additional support and safety. The manufacturer built this loft bed with limited spaces in mind. It has the capability to accommodate a full-size mattress, as well as the weight of up to 300 lbs.
- This black metal loft bed comes in a modern design, so you would not need to worry about it not fitting into your home décor.
- It comes with two upper guardrails and two ladders that not only adds stability but safety as well.
- This loft bed is made of sturdy and heavy-duty materials. In fact, it accommodates a weight of up to 300 lbs.
- There could be a lot of options when you are deciding what to do underneath the bed. However, this loft bed already comes with integrated shelves and desk. So, that’s two things you shouldn’t worry about.
- Approved for small and tight spaces
- Features a trendy look
- Offers unmatched support and safety
- Easy to assemble
- Not suitable for spaces with low ceiling
- The desk area may be too dark for some
2. We Furniture Full Metal Loft Bed – Black
This black metal loft bed created by WE Furniture is a basic loft bed, which would be perfect if you want to save space in your living areas. It offers ample space just below the bed frame and it comes with safety ladders that are built into the side of the bed’s frame.
While this may already be attractive for you, an extra wide and sturdy workstation can also be achieved if you pay extra dollars.
When assembled, this black metal loft bed is approximately 80 inches long and 70 inches tall. This feature alone makes it very comfortable for people with average heights. However, it is noteworthy that this loft bed may not be suitable for taller people.
Nonetheless, the space underneath it would be comfortable to sit in by people of all sizes. In addition, what we like most about this product is that it is very easy to assemble.
If you are considering purchasing this black metal loft bed, then you should be aware that while it is completely safe, it seldom shakes when people get in and out of it. This bed tends to move a little when the person sleeping tosses and turns. Overall, this black metal loft bed still proves to offer great value for your money.
- Aside from its sturdy construction, what we like the most about this black metal loft bed is that it features a powder-coated steel frame, which adds more elegance to its overall aesthetic.
- Another reason to consider buying this black metal loft bed is that it ships ready to assemble, which would mean that you never should worry about buying other parts for installation.
- For additional safety and overall stability, this loft bed also comes with full-length guardrails with two integrated ladders.
- This loft bed also has the capability to support a standard full-size mattress.
- To make assembly a lot easier for you, the package comes with instructions that are easy to follow.
- Provides spacious area underneath it
- Perfect for small living spaces
- Safe to use
- Easy to assemble
- Compact design
- A bit shaky
- Not suitable for very tall people
3. Walker Edison Twin Metal Loft Bed, Black
Making a bedroom a lot more spacious could be a very challenging task. However, with the Walker Edison black metal twin loft bed, you should never dread this job anymore. In fact, this loft bed provides all that you need, with a little more space for whatever activity you desire.
With this loft bed, you can use the bottom space as your child’s play station or your work station. You can even save some more space for a visitor.
What made us consider this black loft bed as one of the best is that its frame is made of extra-strong and sturdy metal, which adds to the whole loft bed’s longevity.
In addition, its frame has been powder-coated, alongside the integrated ladders on either side of the bed for safety, stability, and easy access.
Unlike some low quality models available in the market, with the Walker loft bed you are guaranteed comfort.
Another great feature of this black metal loft bed is that it goes along with almost all home décor. Therefore, you surely will find something that compliments with your needs and preferences. To add, it has the capability to conform to the latest consumer safety standards, making it a worthwhile investment on your part.
This black metal loft bed is loved by many customers, mainly because of its compact design. Plus, its frame promises stability to support a twin size mattress of up to 250 lbs. It also is equipped with full-length guardrails. Lastly, this product ships ready-to-assemble, with easy to follow instructions.
- This black metal full loft bed by Walker Edison features a powder-coated steel frame, which makes it fit in almost all home décor.
- This loft bed also comes with two integrated ladders, as well as full-length guardrails that add extra stability and safety.
- In addition, it has the capability to supports mattresses of up to 250 lbs.
- Provides you with a lot of options below it
- Features a space-saving design
- Durable construction
- Comes with an instructions manual
- Box spring is not required
- Might be challenging to assemble
- Some missing parts upon delivery
Which One Is Right For You?
Declaring a clear winner would be a shot in the dark, considering that these three black metal loft beds are all made of high-quality materials, sturdy, has space-saving qualities, and very stylish.
However, you will notice some differences between these three loft beds.
When it comes to material, style comfort, and safety, it would be safe for you to choose any of the three. However, in terms of structure and durability, we do think that the better choice is the DHP loft bed.
Why? Because it is the only loft bed that can accommodate a weight of up to 300 lbs. While a disadvantage with this loft bed is that the area below is too dark, you could always set up a lamp to be able to get rid of this problem.
Still confused about how to pick a metal loft bed? Check out our detailed buying guide here.
In our honest opinion, you could never go wrong if you choose any of the three loft beds presented on this review. However, if you would carefully evaluate which features are the most useful for you, then you would be able to determine which of the three is the best black metal loft bed for you.